Love is the sweetest nectar spread onto life's experiences. It can change everything.
You are not your thoughts. Therefore, it is not necessary to attach yourself to them. Use the following mantra daily. I am not my thoughts. Practice allowing the mind to think. While you remain detached from 99% of the brain’s activities. What about the remaining 1 percent? This is the focus point of your conscious awareness.
Don’t feel bad about feeling bad. Don’t be frightened of feeling afraid. Don’t be angry about getting angry. There is no need to give up when we are feeling depressed. Nor should we be dismayed at the grief which often accompanies the outgrowing of anything which needs outgrowing. We can be glad that our soul is speaking to us and pushing us onwards. We frequently need to persevere with a period of inner turmoil before the dust can settle and be swept out the door.
If we become aware that someone is sending thoughts of ill will in our direction, we do not argue with the apparent reality of malice. To do so would give it more substance. We remove the personal sense of ourself and the other person.
The most important person you meet in life is your higher self.
The essence of love is always unconditional. Therefore, do not allow the shadows of mind generated thoughts and ego to block out the radiant rays of love that are there inside you.
When life energy is consciously used to love, we become love. Use this energy for forgiveness and we forgive and so forth.
It is beneficial to remember that conscious awakening and enlightenment never imply disregarding our content existence practicalities. Peacefulness and balance are to be discovered in recognizing that both the practical aspects of our existence and the totality of life are within the eternal now.
Please focus on this simple realization. There is only every now and how you interact with this moment decides everything that you are experiencing. There will be bodily pain but suffering is an option. However, it will first clearly be seen as a choice when you have untangled yourself from the minds conditioned patterns.
We tend to think we are actually “thinking” about a thought when it appears in the mind. However you are not your thoughts. Realizing this allows conscious awakening.
Please do not allow the wildfires in your mind to consume your awareness of this moment beyond its content. You are responsible for the mind and not the other way around.
RELIGION is like a rocket. Use it to raise your consciousness only. Drop it when you are in your ORBIT.
Time is basically an illusion created by the mind to aid in our sense of temporal presence in the vast ocean of space. Without the neurons to create a virtual perception of the past and the future based on all our experiences, there is no actual existence of the past and the future. All that there is, is the present.
Love is eternally present as a frequency of life. How and why we focus or forget this energy is our choice. You are presence, you are life. You are love. This is a text excerpt from my upcoming third book. It shares ideas and insight about love, consciousness and how we interrelate with both. I have also shared many of my poems. The book offers the reader an opportunity to observe him or herself and his or her relationship with love and consciously living.
Love is eternally present as a frequency of life. How and why we focus or forget this energy is our choice. You are presence, you are life. You are love. (This is a text excerpt from my upcoming third book. It shares ideas and insight about love, consciousness and how we interrelate with both. I have also shared many of my poems. The book offers the reader an opportunity to observe him or herself and his or her relationship with love and consciously living.)
The progress of humanity shall continue to be somehow limited until science recognizes and includes consciousness into its very important and valuable work. And the mainstream media must stop ignoring spiritual explorers and making fun of them. A worldwide public and open discussion about consciousness and our true essence is overdue to happen.
Forget your voice, sing! Forget your feet, dance! Forget your life, live! Forget yourself and be!
Energy may be the element that unites Body (form), mind (thought) and consciousness. All three can thus exchange input and output. Additionally, all can freely influence this field. This readily allows energy to manifest. These are flowing frequencies that flourishes in a dimension of oneness.
Excessive thinking and more so attachment to thoughts dominate our daily activities. But why? The mind thinks. But you must not. It is a choice. Remember. You are not your thoughts.
This is the most critical crisis facing Humanity; not pollution, poverty or wealth inequality. This—the delusion of the self—is the problem behind all other problems. Until we face it, address it and heal it, the global pandemic of hurt and suffering will continue indefinitely.